sponsored link

Katie Holmes Explains Xrated Gummies Incident

When Suri Cruise was photographed holding a box of adult candy at New York restaurant Serendipity 3 recently, it created a lot of questions and publicity. Katie Holmes sets the record straight and explains the incident on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to be aired this Friday.

“Recently, I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time,” says Holmes. “It’s for kids. The clientele is children.”

She continues, “We go in and we are waiting for a table and she grabs some gummies that are boy part gummies. I was horrified.”

When asked by DeGeneres what she meant by “boy part" Holmes replies, "P-e-n-i-s gummies. I said, oh wow, those aren’t Swedish fish.”

By then, it was too late. The paparazzi already were snapping photos of Suri holding the box.

Holmes says, “I was like, why are they selling these here? This is for kids. And then it was on the cover of a magazine that I’m giving her those gummies. Yes, they were taking photos of it. I was like, oh my God, no. We put them back.”

reported by celebritybabyscoop

VIDEO:

popsugar

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is the interview:
http://www.popsugar.com/Video-Katie-Holmes-Talking-Suri-Penis-Gummies-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show-15339574

Anonymous said...

So I don't believe and read gossip magazines, they are always exaggerated.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was like that. Gossip magazine is very good at creating stories.

Anonymous said...

I can understand a curious child picking a box of colorful tummies. I can not understand WHY that child was taken by her mother after MIDNIGHT to have ice cream. That to me its totally inappropriate.

Celeste B. said...

I knew she would have never given those to Suri! That was all lies. :)

Anonymous said...

Katie did not take Suri out every night.

Anonymous said...

you can believe katie or you can believe the store manager: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-interview-suri-effect-store-announces-increase-adult-candy-sales. i believe the store manager.

Anonymous said...

This is more like it.

stardust said...

^^the store manager confirms Katie's words.

Anonymous said...

i'm happy she explained everything nicely. btw, i think you do a great job on this blog. xo

Elvira Alteryd said...

I just wrote about Suri on my blog.
;) She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Suri's birthday plans have been revealed on daily mail ;)

stardust said...

^^thanks :)